Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

I would like to welcome all of you, which at this point probably consists of my mother and a few friends, to my new space on the web. For some time now I have been kicking around the idea of starting a blog. The problem I have had is really two-fold: 1) convincing myself that people actually care about what I have to say and 2) figuring out what to say. I finally came to the realization that the only way to get over these problems was to start. So here goes. The focus of my blog, as the title suggests, will be on my work as a civil litigator. I chose this topic as it is what I have known for my entire professional career. My intention is to post on issues that arise during the course of my practice in the areas of personal injury, worker's compensation, and medical malpractice (keeping the neames to myself of course). I also will throw in my two cents about recent court decisions or topics of interest in the news. While it may seem that these topics will only be pertinent to the legal practitioner, my intention is for the audience to be much wider. I hope that through my musings on the legal process, the general public can have a better appreciation for what we do as attorneys and understand how we can help them. I look forward to this new venture and hope that I can provide pertinent items for education and discussion.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a target date to begin posting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RD- I hope to get up one post a week. I am working on this week's post as we speak, so keep your eyes peeled. Thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete